Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 9, 2012... Back from NJ and ready to ROCK!

OK, so I've been back from NJ since Monday and I'm just now posting but... We had a BLAST!

Ayla and I drove up to NJ Friday (21 hours in the car) and then attended the Super Wild Pig Show on Saturday and Sunday and then drove back to Florida (another 23 hours in the car).  We had a Great time.  I met a bunch of old friends, met a few new ones and did a bunch of art.  I also picked up a piece of HERO fan art from my good friend Harold Jennett III (which I will post as soon as I scan the thing in, he he he).

Starting to look forward to the next big show... NY Comic Con in October.  I've signed up for a table and we'll see what happens from there.  More announcements coming soon.  Now back to work...

-Drew

No comments: