Sunday, February 12, 2012

Feb 12, 2012... Cornerstone Update

Not much happened today but I did finish writing up my proposal for my editor on what I plan to do for the third volume of Cornerstone.  This may not seem like a big deal but compared to what I actually wrote down the last two times... it's HUGE.

Tomorrow I work more on plotting out the events of the first part of the book.  It's a story that revolves around one of the main characters from volume one, Andi, the witch.  I don't know if I wrote about it before but in volume one her character was to appear one time, say one smart ass line and then be gone... but I kind of fell in love with her and ended up giving her a bigger role in volume one.  Anyone who has read volume one knows that it did not end well for her and I've always felt a little guilty about that.

This story brings her into the forefront, gives her a really great introduction and makes her into a much bigger, important character and going forward, she only gets more respect.  More to come...

-Drew

No comments: