Saturday, February 11, 2012

Feb 11, 2012... it has OFFICIALLY begun...

That's right folks.  The die has been cast.  The bones have been rolled.  My next volume of TALES FROM THE CORNERSTONE has officially started.  I will be posting EVERYDAY from now till the project is finished on my Blog so check back often.

First thing on the agenda... finish writing the plot for the first chapter and get it to my editor for review.

This is actually a very big step for me since both volume one and two of Cornerstone were done completely without a written plot, script or synopsis.  I simply started drawing and just kept going till it was done.  This time I am actually laying done the idea on paper, mapping out where everything will start, go to and end and making it just a little easier for me to follow.  Kind of like a blueprint, something I did NOT do the first two times.

You might ask yourself "how the heck is that possible?" and believe me when I tell you that when I tell people how I work on a project, most people think I am insane.  Well, "yes", I may just be... but what the heck... here we go.

more tomorrow
-Drew

No comments: