Friday, April 10, 2009

Tales From The Cornerstone Chapters 0-9

Finally... All 10 chapters of my comic series Tales From The Cornerstone are available for FREE on Wowio.com.

Check out the links bellow to view or buy pdf copies of the Prologue and Chapters 1-9.

I am hard at work (yeah, right) on Chapter 10, the first chapter of Volume Three. Volume Three will include Chapters 10-15 plus 3 Epilogues and should come in at over 200 pages when finally finished. My new deadline for Volume Three is the 2nd CGS Super Show in March 2010. Check back here often and follow the progress of Tales From The Cornerstone.

thanks

-Drew

PS... I forgot to mention and I hope no one gets too mad at me but Chapter 9 ends in a cliff hanger... soooo don't be made if it takes me a while to get back to it but trust me when I say I know what happens next and I'm working on it.

No comments: