Sunday, December 28, 2008

2008... What a year?!?

And I, for one, am glad to see it coming to an end. 2008 has been a year of trials and tribulations for my family and myself. I don't know if 2009 will be that much better but one thing I know for sure, time moves on and nothing stays the same. I'm going to work harder nest year to update and post more stuff here and to start re-working my web site again. I'm almost done with the first part of my Agents of C.O.L.T.S. run and will start working on another independent project, as well as Cornerstone Volume Three. So far, I'm attending The New York Comic Con, but in what capacity (I have no idea) and the Orlando Mega Con where I will be sharing a table with Wayne Cordova, writer and creator of M.I.M.E.S. More on all that soon. The Jaguars have their last game today (thank God the season is over) and I'll be working on art while I watch the game. Good Luck to everyone in 2009.

-Drew

1 comment:

Ryan McLelland said...

You too Drew!
-Ryan McLelland