Wednesday, May 7, 2008

N3RD CAST

I met Kwip of the N3Rd Cast podcasters while in Pittsburgh. We got to talking about podcast, the Geeks mainly and he asked me if I had a business card. Of course, I forgot all of them in FL so instead I handed him a copy of Tales From The Cornerstone Volume One. About a half an hour later, he came back, handed me $20.00 and said he wanted to not only pay for the first volume but that he wanted to buy the second. He loved it and he mentioned me on their NY and Pittsburgh wrap up show on their site www.neenerneerner.net. You can hear the whole podcast here, listen in around 2 hours and 15 minutes into it. Thanks guys, it was a blast. -Drew

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LESS BLOGGING, MORE ISSUE #3'ING! WE NEEEEEDSSSSS IT! =P

Great meeting you, sir! You doing Philly and/or Baltimore?