Thursday, May 8, 2008

I got a good reason why there is no new art....

And it's a good excuse...

Well, to make a long story short (too late) my daughter and I are switching rooms. She is taking over my small little office/art room and I'm getting her bed room and turn it into a office/art room. Right now, all my art supplies, including my drawing table, is currently in pieces and sitting in the family room while I patch all the holes in the walls and prepare to re-paint her bedroom. I'm moving my office into a space almost double what I currently have but I want to do it right and it's taking a little time... Tonight, I spent the last hour trying to clear a clog in my paint gun only to jam a metal rod into my thumb (my left hand, thank you) only to determine that this was the "old" paint gun that's been broken for a while and now I either have to find the new one or buy a new one. Then my wife calls me from work... she smashed her finger in a mixing bowl and might have to go get x-rays taken and I'm sitting here waiting for her to call me back. Joy, joy. Well, as soon as I get the room back in shape (and my drawing table back in one piece) I will be starting on new art then. Volume three or bust. Hang on.

-Drew

No comments: