Monday, December 17, 2012

More 100 Sketches in 101 Days... coming soon

The next Big show I am attending is the Comic Geek Speak Super Show in Reading PA on April 6th and 7th 2013 and I am going to do another round of 100 Sketches in 101 Days.

Only problem is I JUST now counted out 101 days from April 6th... and it's December 26th, 2012.  Holy crap!  I did not realize it was that close... so, right after Christmas day... sketches will be a coming.

I still have a few unfinished commissions to catch up on (as well as 4-5 weeks of Illustrious Bits sketches to do) but I am sure I will need some suggestions for themes this time around (as well as any commission requests for the show... more info on that coming soon) so if you want to help a guy out and make a theme suggestion... please do!

thanks again and I am sooooo looking forward to 2013.

-Drew

No comments: