Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feb 22, 2012 ... panel work

OK, the fact that I have not posted doesn't mean I have not been working on it... it just means I've been too tired to post, he he.

Anyway, i am working on Cornerstone from two angles.  The first is the script.  I am still working on writing out the script for the first 8 pages, this is the exact opposite of how I usually work.  For my first two graphic novels, i drew 95 to 100 percent of the art before I even started writing the script.

A little messed up, I know, but that's just how my mind works.  This time I am working on the script at the same time as the art.

Another step in the process is sketching out individual panels separately then combining them all together on a single art page.  This is my second attempt at page 2 panel 1.

Page one has already been laid out I just want to get a few more pages setup before I scan and post it.  More coming, I promise.

-Drew

No comments: