Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Aurthur gets the gun... Topo gets the mustache

This was a request for the 2011 Comic Geek Speak Super Show. The request was for AQUAMAN and his sidekick TOPO (the Octopus) but done as 70's Cops like from the Beastie Boy's Sabotage Music Video.

Originally, I classified this as a "Stupid" request. I hate those kinds (like Captain America sitting on a couch with the Red Skull sharing a bong) but something about it got my attention. Not sure what it was... but I gave it a try.

I liked how this one came out.

The request was also for a full color sketch but I really really really don't want to do that. My coloring skills suck and I spent a lot of time on this one and coloring it will only KILL it.

I got stuck on the couch with a dog and a pen and just went crazy on this one.

No comments: