Friday, February 6, 2009

I have arrived...

Well, I got here right on time AND got my bags without any delay... YEAH! and Todd was waiting, with a car, and everything, except the cold, was perfect. Great first day in NY. I also ran in to Rich waiting in line to pick up our passes. I was thinking to myself... I really need to call Rich and then he turned around right in front of me. Crazy. I was also glad to hear my daughter's audition went well, she and my wife ran into a few teachers that my wife had back in high school and at least one of them remembered me. She saw my daughter's last name and said "come over here, let me see if you look like your dad..." Thankful for her, she doesn't. Anyway, we are heading out to the Con right after we get some food. More later...

-Drew

No comments: