Monday, September 22, 2008

Wow...been a while

Sure has. Been almost three weeks since I last posted on the blog. Lots has happened. I went to the CGS Super Show and had a blast. Picked up a few more projects and started a new one. I'm now currently working on 5 projects at once. More info on all of them later. I just got my new computer and can't wait to start using it (it's Vista and most of my programs don't work on it so I have to upgrade (almost) everything). Work is getting interesting and their may be a possibility I will be working from home part time... keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm working on my house (cleaning mostly) and have a lot of home projects I will be working on also. Anyway, I have a few pics I want to post from the show and will do so very shortly. Later
-Drew

No comments: