Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just a little distracted....

All right, I admit it... I have a tendency to loose track of what I am working on and go off on... tangents. Well, it's happened again. In the middle of working on THREE other projects (Tales volume three, Ninja Babes and The END) I've been thinking of nothing other than French Maids.

OK, a little explanation... I was working on my M.I.M.E.S. drawing for Harold and I sent him an email joking that after he's done working on French Mimes and wants to work on French Maids, let me know because I'd love to draw them. Ha, ha, ha. He thought it was funny too, and so did Wayne Cordova, Harold's writer on M.I.M.E.S.. A few emails later and I've got these images stuck in my head that need to be put on paper. I still have two other ideas and will draw them out and save them soon or than later. Here's what I worked on today... Enjoy.


-Drew

No comments: