Sunday, April 19, 2009

FX Con... a great show if NOT an economical one...

Just got back into town from Orlando, for the third time this weekend. Had a great time hanging' with Avery and Wayne and meeting many new friends and got some cool new art (and drew a few cool pieces, if I say so myself...) and I will post more about all that this week.

Small Cons are good if you don't have a lot invested going into them and we are already planning a few more... stay tuned for more details.

A big thanks to everyone who came by the tables and said hello, bought some art or a sketchbook or even a few 25 cent comics... You all are the BEST. Thanks to James and John, you guys really made our weekend.

Ok, now I'm going to bed... got to get to work early tomorrow and I am soooo tired.

-Drew

No comments: